Friday, September 23, 2022

Notary Public - part 2

After submitting the notarized letter... $20 for someone to witness you sign in-person... it turns out the information on the letter was, shall we say, incomplete? Ugh.... those emails from the Housing Team is so hard to understand.  I wonder if they do it purposefully to avoid people from gaming the system and thereby make it "unfair."  

But again... had to type up another letter... and had to meet up again in South San Jose.  This time, I asked to do it at 1:30, to avoid the 45 minute traffic of going 10 miles.  To their credit, they were ready.  They scheduled their own notary public.  They knew exactly what to do next and trusted my letter writing skills.  I really wonder what a professional social worker or attorney would've done.  Write a letter that is so encompassing and authoritative that it's beyond any questioning... 

For my work... I earned a box of 燒肉! Haha... 

No comments: