Monday, August 22, 2005

The day after the day after...

Monday morning, I'm stuck on a telecon with people coming in late and asking the same questions. "Where are the powerpoint slides? Why can't I sign in to NetMeeting?" People, the meeting started at 9AM. Had you been here at 9, you would know the logistics. So it's approaching 9:25...and we're just about to start.
Kinda surreal....we have about 10 people in the same office in the same meeting. And everyone is on their own speaker phone at their own desk. So when I speak, I can hear about 10 of "ME" talking. And geez...my voice sounds kinda sexy. =)

Vision is still a bit blurry. I can honestly say glasses would allow me to see better this moment in time. But it's a known fact that in time, the blurriness and light halos will slowly go away.

A most memorable birthday this year. After the monumental 21st birthday, to me, birthdays are really just another day. Plus I prefer not being the center of attention. Last night...we went out to dinner at Pasta Pomodoro. Wanted to dig a hole and hide when they came out with a birthday song / dessert. I was tickled pink by everyone's expression of love.

Than you Abba for all your blessings!!

Hrm.... what do to embarrass the September birthdays???

No comments: