Tuesday, August 16, 2005

...the runs...

1:30AM. I wasn't asleep yet cuz I was busy trying to figure out my homework. I admit...I procrastinated a little on this assignment cuz I got my hands on someone's old homework. I thought I could just look at his, modify it and turn it in. Not cheating, merely "leveraging." Well, it didn't take me long to realize that my friend did his homework WRONG!!!!

Then my tummy started hurting. Geez.... of all the nights..I had to have the runs on the night before homework was due. Didn't go to bed till like 3AM...and I had to get up at 6 the next morning. I'll bet my bottom dollar I'll go fishing during class tonight.

On a brighter note, I finished the homework at around 4PM today. The answer didn't come into my dream as I'd hope it would. But God did give me a few short - yet restful hours of sleep. Enough for me think sharply.

So will I start on the next assignment as soon as it's assigned?? HECK NO!!! I'm gonna catch up on some shut-eye tonight!!

No comments: