Thursday, December 02, 2021

Pick one super power

When asked "What is one Super Power you would want?" My answer will undoubtedly be "The Super Human power to Love." (Awwww.... or Barrrrrrrrrrfff... Heh). I always thought that was a clever answer and no one can trump or defeat me.  
Recently, I found out that Dragon Ball Super, the sequel to Dragon Ball Z, has a character who has exactly that power - The Power of Joy and Love!! Someone stole my idea!! I should have copyrighted it.  

**SPOILER ALERT**

While one would think there's no way you can defeat the Power of Love ("Love never fails." ~1 Cor 13:8), Brianne actually ends up losing when she sees the love shared between Android 18 and Kirin being true agape love, not her shallow, superficial eros love. Heh... And with any Dragon Ball series... the true winner will always be Gokou. Not a spoiler.

**SPOILER ALERT ENDS***


No comments: