Sunday, January 12, 2020

Bang! Bang! Niner Gang

Bang! Bang! Niner Gang. 

Is this our year??  Went to my first ever Niner Playoff game against the Vikes.  Arrived on-time and it was eerie walking up Tasman.  Not a soul to be seen, not even the scalpers.  Turns out... everyone was in their seats already.  A sea of red with sprinkles of purple.  Amazing.

Last week... the team I thought had the most talent... were eliminated by the Vikes.
Last night... the team I feared most... the much loathed Ravens were eliminated by the 6th seed.
Tonight... the much hated Seahawks, who has our numbers, were finally outsed.  Good riddance... I never want to see DangeRuss Wilson in the 4th quarter no matter how big our lead. 

The Packers come back to Levi's after a trouncing earlier in the season.  All the experts say we have a more talented team... but on any given Sunday... (or Saturday, in this case), anything can happen.

But I'm really starting to think... this is our year???  Can this finally be happening???  Will I be talking myself out of a trip to Miami????  Do I pray about this..............????

No comments: