Monday, May 30, 2022

Shaws-HANK 2020 Day 6

Parole Board: "Please, sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding, your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?"
Red: "Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means."

Day 6.  Finally slept through the night - with the help of a little Nyquil.  Not like I didn't take Nyquil the first few nights, but this time... I don't have to wake up to bouts of sweat or chills.  In fact... woke up to the familiar feeling of being over-medicated and not fully flushing the meds out of my system. 

Joyce shows up with a wooooooooonderful breakfast of instant noodles.  And what's even more wonderful is an Abbott Anti-gen Rapid Test.  This is it!!! 5 days since initially testing positive. My symptoms are clear.  I slept well.  Time for a negative test so I can be free from this life sentence. 

If it took a full 10 minutes for the line to come up on the first day.... this time, it took 10 seconds.  And the line was bold. And red. And bold.  My viral load is still off the books.  

Parole? DENIED!!!

No comments: