Wednesday, April 28, 2021

When the Impossible is Possible

COVID19 - School Closure - Day 157 School Reopens - Day 224


Buy one get one for $1.  You can't pass up a good deal... and I've been craving Burger King for a while.  Happened to be at work today.. so I pulled into the drive through to get my fix.  Hmmm... what is this Impossible Whopper? Is it a new promotion they're pushing? Whatever... I got my chicken sandwich and whopper.

Ohhhhh... chicken sandwich is amazing.  Best chicken sandwich in all of fast food restaurants.  The spiciness.  The tanginess of the sauce.  The fact that it's a long oval and not a circle.  Perfection.

Then I had the whopper.  Hmm... a little different.  A bit too tasty. Wonder why they piled on the lettuce and onions.  Alas... a whopper is a whopper.  Until... I find out.... from {{a friend}}.... that the impossible whopper is.... Beyond Beef!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiku
It's not what it seems
Try and hide the real thing
It's impossible

No comments: