Saturday, May 11, 2019

Final Day as Single Parent

She did it... she toughed it out.  Joyce managed to stay up there and fed mosquito for 3 full days.  I can just see all those fat mosquitos... lounging by the pool side, satisfied, smiling.  Yummm... 

Picked up SW and stayed after school to play a little. He didn't have Gah-Jeh to rush him home.  I even jumped in and played soccer with the rascals in my slacks and dress shoes.  Finally got home... after multiple accidents on 85.  After I pulled up... I didn't even shift into park yet... SW jumps out of the car cuz he wants to see Mah-MEE and Gah-Jeh.  There goes my special place in his heart!!! HA!! 

Got into the house...and Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-lanta.  If someone were to accuse me of beating my wife, I don't think I stand a chance to talk my way out of it.  Joyce's face was sooooooooo swollen.   Poor baby. =(

Everything was fine and dandy for the first 5 minutes... then the kids started to get into it.  Ugh.... I pulled NN aside, "SW was very happy the entire time you were gone.  You come back and now he's crying.  Go fix it."  She pouts and stamps off.  Then she comes back crying (trying to beg for attention), so I tell SW... "Gah-Jeh has been camping for 3 days and is tired and frustrated, go "tum" 返佢."  And he does.  Sigh... the joys of having a family.  

Then I get into my game.  "What do you want for dinner?" One wants taco.  One wants Chinese.  One wants noodles.  Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.  You can't all want the same thing, can you??? Nope!!  I could've said no... and made one thing.  But seeing how everyone was so tired... I shifted from 5th to 6th gear.  Then I punched it from fast to hyper to warp speed.  Then I even went to LUDICROUS SPEED! (*GASP!!* LUDICROUS SPEED??!)  Yes, Ludicrous Speed.  I started dancing... making three separate meals, simultaneously.  To a point where... even Joyce clapped at amazement.  

Finally had a moment to sit and talk to my wife.... 

"I guess next time, I'm gonna go with SW huh?"  

"No, if he wants me to go, I'll go."

"But what if you end up like this again?"

"He's my son.  None of this matters." 

Wow.... wowowowowow.....

Mood: In love... 

No comments: