Saturday, May 30, 2020

唔到你唔信

COVID-19 - School Closure - Day 74

Wanted to try something different today... and since I had some leftover ramen noodles... decided to make some Korean Style Jajangmyeon. Was gonna use good ol' Lee Kum Kee black bean sauce... but lo and behold... I had a container of chun jang in my fridge!! It came out great. The look... the smell... the color. 色香味.

SW took a bite...and immediately thought it was spicy. Hmmm.... I don't remember this sauce being spicy, but maybe there's pepper in there. I walked over and read the label. Soybean, salt, garlic..... and oh crap.... peanuts. Before I can even lift up my head.... "Bah B... my throat feels funny."

F*CK!!! Ran to get some Benadryl. There are somethings you think are psychological... and there are things, 唔到你唔信.

No comments: