Wednesday, January 13, 2021

我们会随时为您服务

COVID19 - School Closure - Day 157  School Reopens - Day 135

We took the plunge at bought a Karaoke machine from China... fairly advanced one.  Touch screen, online database, nearly endless inventory.  But it was a leap of faith.. what if something went wrong? How do you ship it back? What if I had a question? How to deal with customer service? Do I call long distance? Speak in Mandarin?

That moment... I felt a huge rush of shame.  That I would need someone to translate for me to speak to Chinese customer service.  Sigh... To my relief... customer service is done through Whatsapp!  Ohhhh what a wonderful experience.

It was free.  They responded right away... 9AM my time which was 1AM their time... assuming they're in China.  Via text...they were so prompt.  So polite.  Almost 180 when compared to Tech Support at work. 

[9:16 AM] ANZ: 您还有别的问题吗?

[9:16 AM] H: 谢谢你

[9:16 AM,] ANZ: 不客气的

[9:16 AM] ANZ: 有问题可以随时联系我们

[9:16 AM] H: 现今没有。

[9:16 AM] ANZ: 我们会随时为您服务

No comments: