Tuesday, May 15, 2018

First World Problem

Haven't been traveling much the past year...and I lost my United Silver Premier access, something you have to renew annually via flying 25,000+ miles.   It's the lowest of all the Premier levels, but hey.... it gets me Pre-Boarding; it gets me free Economy Plus seating (6 inches of leg room!); it gives me Premier Access through the security lines.  Although... with TSA Pre-Check and CLEAR these days, the Premier isn't as special anymore. 

On this east coast trip... I was stressing left and right.  Will I make it through the security lines on time? I'm now in boarding group 4!!! Will there be enough luggage space?!?  Without the 6" of leg room... will the person in front of me lean back?!?? (Of course he did).

Sigh.... first world problems. 

No comments: