Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Shaws-HANK Redemption

衰咗! 要由頭離過。 橫風橫雨, 落狗屎!! 

“Andy crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of sh!t-smelling foulness I can't even imagine.” And at the end those 500 yards...  Andy Dufresne emerges from the sewer pipe to be welcomed by the biggest storm of liberation and emancipation only a free man can embrace.

Related image

Leaving Prayer Meeting tonight... the rain was coming down at 45 degrees.  The wind was howling, bending trees and light poles and wreaking havoc all across the Bay Area.  I walked out of warm confines of the Lai's residence and made a mad dash to my car that was less than 15 yards away; when that very same wind ripped open the sanctuary of my hood and I was being pounded by the elements.  And at that moment in time... instead of putting my hood back on or sprint to my car... I stopped, arms opened wide, head held high.... I pulled an "Andy Dufresne." 

"Tuesday"
"Wednesday at PA"
"Black Friday"
"Christmas"
"DEH-Day"
"Soup Day"

They all roll up to equal "five hundred yards of sh!t-smelling foulness."  Earlier today... I crawled through my own personal 500 yards of sh!t-smelling foulness and found liberation, freedom, I finally found Shaws-HANK Redemption.  

So....what's next????  Do I find my way to the Mexican resort of Zihuatanejo, fly my buddy down, so we can begin a how-can-it-not-be-awkward-for-two-men-to-be-in-paradise relationship??  Naaaaah... that's only in the movies.

What's next???  Project 21.

Mood: liberated

No comments: