Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Unbinge-worthy

There are some things you can binge... like Friends... HIMYM... Breaking Bad... Survivor.

There are some things you can't binge.  Chicago Med.

I started watching it cuz it was recommended by {{someone.}}  On a quiet, lonely, helpless night... when I had no one to turn to... I found Dr. Rhodes... Dr. Connor... Dr. Choi... who started curing my many depths of illnesses.  Love the light it shines on our front line workers revealing they're not just health workers, but they're also humans.  They have fear.  They have pain.  They want a beer after work. 

But there's only so many times you can watch an actor pretend to intubate someone.  So many times you can hear "Charge to 200. Clear!" So many times there's an ethical vs medical dilemma. 

The formula was not meant to for binging.  And yet.... it's 2:30AM and I just got done with another episode!! #BOOM!! 

No comments: